Transfer Case 4x4 Actuator- Replaces# 12474401, 600-901, 711012, 600901 - Fits 99 Chevy Blazer, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, S10, GMC Jimmy 2000, Sierra, Sonoma, Yukon & more - 4WD Shift Encoder Motor
The 4WD transfer case attaches to your truck's transmission and allows you to easily change between rear-wheel drive and four wheel drive, 4x4. The transfer case consists of a series of gears and chains and when switched over allows power to be transferred to the front wheels and rear wheels at the same time. In order for the transfer case to switch into four wheel drive, 4x4 mode a gear must be turned inside the transfer case. Please verify that your transfer case encoder motor has the square connector plug with 4 pins Fits vehicles with NVG136, 236, 246 RPO Code NP8 transfer case:
Replaces part numbers:
- 1999, 2000, 2002 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2500
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1998-1999 Chevrolet K1500, K1500 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2001-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 6.0L
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2001-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L, 6.6L, 8.1L
- 2001-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2000-2002 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2500
- 1998-2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1998-2001 GMC Jimmy
- 1998-1999 GMC K1500, K1500 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban
- 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 HD 6.0L
- 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.0L, 6.6L, 8.1L
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 3500
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 1998-2002 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2002 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 2500
12474401, 600-901, 711012, 600901
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This 4WD Actuator is NOT a genuine GM or Dorman part. GM and their associated vehicle models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this 4WD actuator fits.
- REPLACEMENT FOUR-WHEEL-DRIVE TRANSFER CASE ACTUATOR - controls the switching of your vehicle in and out of 4x4 mode. If you regularly use your 4 wheel drive vehicle to navigate deep puddles or bodies of water it may accumulate moisture and corrosion. The most common cause of failure is faulty or incorrect wiring.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - with NVG136, 236, 246 RPO Code NP8. 1999, 2000, 2002 Cadillac Escalade | 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT | 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2500 | 1998 - 2005 Chevrolet Blazer | 1998 - 1999 Chevrolet K1500, K2500, K1500 Suburban, K2500 Suburban | 1998 - 2004 Chevrolet S10 | 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | 1998 - 2001 GMC Jimmy | 1999 - 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 | 1998 - 2002 GMC Yukon | 2000 - 2002 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 2500 | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- REPLACES PART# 12474401, 600-901, 711012, 600901 commonly found on popular Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 1500HD, 2500 HD, 3500, Suburban 1500 & 2500, Tahoe, K1500, 2500, 1500 Suburban, 2500 Suburban, GMC Sonoma including year models 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05. Please verify that you have NVG 136, 236 or 246 Transfer Case with RPO Code NP8 with Push Button Shift 2 Speed and that it has the square connector plug with 4 pins.
- OEM, FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - The 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder motor is manufactured to the same specifications as the factory actuators. The actuator features a redesigned housing to insure it lasts longer than the factory part. While this is NOT a genuine Chevy, GMC, Cadillac or Dorman part, it is a direct replacement for the factory 4WD actuator.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - The 4WD Transfer Case Shift Encoder Motor comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. Save hundreds off dealer prices. If the actuator ever fail on your Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Yukon, simply contact us for a replacement.