Replacement Tie Rod End - Compatible with Chevy, GMC and Hummer Vehicles - 2001-2014 - Avalanche 2500, Silverado 1500 HD, Suburban, Sierra 1500 HD, Yukon XL 2500, H2 - Replaces ES3609 - Outer Tie Rod
- Outer Tie Rod End - The outer tie rod end is an important part of the vehicle's steering and suspension system. It connects the steering gear to the steering knuckle making turning possible by moving the wheels of the vehicle. Having such a significant role makes them an important part of vehicle maintenance.
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet, GMC and Hummer Vehicles - 2002-2006 Avalanche 2500 | 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Chevrolet Express 2500, 3500 | 2001-2003, 2005-2006 Silverado 1500, 1500 HD | 2007 Silverado 1500 HD Classic, 2500 HD Classic, 3500 Classic | 2001-2004 Silverado 2500 | 2001-2012 Silverado 2500 HD | 2001-2006 Silverado 3500 | 2007-2010, 2012 Silverado 3500 HD | 2001-2013 Suburban 2500 |.
- Replaces Part# ES3609, TO92435RD, TO92435, TO92435XL, 15891515, 19149611, 19303461, 19352244, 12471649, 269-3171 commonly found on popular Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 HD, Sierra 1500 and H2 models including years 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. This greaseable design allows the bearing to work smoothly for a long time and reduces friction by lubricating it occasionally.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for the factory ouer tie rod on your 2001 Silverado 1500, 2002 Sierra 2500 HD, 2003 Savana 2500, 2007 Silverado 1500 HD Classic, 2008 Suburban 2500 and 2008 H2. This kit includes a new cotter pin, grease zerk and castle nut for a complete and proper replacement. If you are experiencing loose steering, unusual noises during driving, uneven tire wear then you may have a problem with your outer tie rod end.
- Lifetime Warranty - This front outer tie rod manufactured by AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your SUV or truck simply contact us for a replacement. Installation is easy and requires no special tools. Save time and money by purchasing part and taking advantage of our lifetime warranty.
The outer tie rod end is an important part of the vehicle's steering and suspension system. It connects the steering gear to the steering knuckle making turning possible by moving the wheels of the vehicle. Having such a significant role makes them an important part of vehicle maintenance. This tie rod fits both the driver and passenger side of the vehicle.
Alignment after replacing the inner tie rod maybe necessary to restore proper steering operation.
Compatible With The Following Vehicles:
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 2003-2020 Chevrolet Express 2500
- 2003-2020Chevrolet Express 3500
- 2001-2003, 2005-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2001-2003, 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2001-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007-2010, 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2001-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 2016-2019 Chevrolet Suburban 3500 HD
- 2003-2020 GMC Savana 2500
- 2003-2020 GMC Savana 3500
- 1999-2003, 2005-2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2003, 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2012 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007-2011 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2001-2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
Replaces Part Numbers:
Experience the AA Ignition Difference!
ASE Certified Technicians
Installing parts on you vehicle can be difficult and we understand. That's why we have certified technicians on staff to assist you with installation or even properly diagnosing your car. Our technicians will even provide the factory repair manual to make installation easier for you.
Strict Quality Control
All of our parts undergo strict quality control not just before shipping but throughout the production process. During each step of production multiple quality control checks are performed to insure each and every part lasts for years to come.
An American Small Business
AA Ignition is a division of GWA Auto Parts and we are proud to be an American Small Business. Located in sunny South Florida and founded by long time car enthusiasts, AA Ignition takes pride in providing quality products at an exceptional value.
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This tie rod is NOT a genuine OEM part. Vehicle makes and their associated vehicle models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this tie rod fits.