Replacement Spare Tire Hoist - Tire Winch Carrier Holder - Fits Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500 HD, 3500, 3500 Classic, 3500 HD - Replaces GM Part# 19259450, 25792480, 25912261, 25974844, 924-502
The replacement spare tire hoist from AA Ignition holds your spare tire in place underneath the rear of your vehicle. This is an updated design without the secondary safety latch or lock that usually gets stucked over time due to elements like mud that hit the undercarriage of your vehicle making you unable to get the spare tire down. Fits the following vehicles:
Replaces part numbers:
- 2003-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2003-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
19259450, 25792480, 25912261, 25974844, 924-502, Dorman 924502
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This spare tire hoist is NOT
a genuine GM or Dorman part. GM and their associated vehicle models are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this spare tire hoist fits. AA Ignition is a registered trademark of GWA Auto Parts Inc.
- REPLACEMENT SPARE TIRE HOIST - Holds your spare tire in place underneath the rear of your vehicle. This is an updated design without the secondary safety latch or lock that usually gets stucked over time due to elements like mud that hit the undercarriage of your vehicle making you unable to get the spare tire down.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 2003 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD | 2003 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic | 2007 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD | 2003 - 2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD | 2003 - 2006 GMC Sierra 3500 | 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic | 2007 - 2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD |.
- REPLACES PART# 19259450, 25792480, 25912261, 25974844, 924-502, Dorman 924502 commonly found on popular Chevrolet Silverado 2500, 3500 & GMC Sierra 2500, 3500 models including year models 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10. The spare tire hoist can be located underneath the rear end of your vehicle and can be accessed by removing the spare tire. Installation is easy with no special tools required.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - While this is not a genuine GM or Dorman part, it is a direct replacement and it will fit and work exactly like the factory part. This spare tire hoist has the updated design and does not have the secondary latch or lock that your old spare tire hoist has which can be a pain to remove especially during emergency situations.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This spare tire holder assembly from AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fail or break apart simply contact us for a replacement. Save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.