Parking Brake Release Cable with Handle - Replaces# 15226272 - Chevy Silverado, Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, GMC Sierra, Yukon, Denali - Parking Brake Cable for Emergency Hand Brake
- PARKING BRAKE RELEASE CABLE WITH HANDLE - Unlocks and releases the parking brake on your truck. Overtime the factory cable on your Chevy Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Sierra or Yukon can fail, leaving your parking brake stuck on. Replacing this cable will avoid this situation and insure you can release your parking brake.
- REPLACES PART# 15226272 and 924-305 - A direct replacement for the factory parking brake release cable on Chevy, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, GMC Sierra, Yukon, and Denali. See below for exact vehicle fitment.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 | 1999-2004 Chevy Silverado & Sierra 2500 HD | 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe & GMC Yukon | 2001-2006 Chevy Suburban & GMC Denali | 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche | 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, ESV, EXT | Includes model years 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - This parking brake release cable with handle is a direct replacement for the factory parking brake cable and handle. The handle features a factory like texture and markings to match your interior perfectly. The cable features reinforced steel and OEM style fittings for a quick and simple installation. This is not a genuine GM part.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - The parking brake cable and handle come with a Lifetime warranty. If the handle or cables ever begins to crack or fray simply contact us for a replacement.
If you're unable to release the parking brake on your Chevy Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Sierra, Yukon, or Denali a broken parking brake cable is likely the problem. The parking brake release cable and handle are a single unit that allow you to disengage the parking brake on your Chevrolet or GMC truck. Stepping on the parking brake pedal engages the parking brake but in order to release the brake you must pull the release handle which pulls the release cable and allows the brake to disengage.
Overtime the factory cable can fray and even break completely leaving you stranded with the parking brake stuck on. The parking brake cable should be replaced at the first signs of any fraying. Replace your parking brake release cable and handle total with this OEM quality replacement from AA Ignition and avoid getting stranded
Fits the following vehicles
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup
- 1999-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Pickup
- 2001-2006 Chevy Suburban
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche
- 2001-2003 GMC Denali
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Pickup
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade including ESV and EXT
Replaces part numbers 15226272 and 924-305
Please note this is NOT a genuine GM part. This part is manufactured by AA Ignition and comes with a lifetime warranty. The terms Chevrolet, GMC, and other vehicle makes and models are used only in this listing to describe which vehicles this parking brake release cable fits.