Liftgate Strut Support Pair - Compatible with Chevy, Cadillac & GMC SUVs - 2007-2014 Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon XL1500, Escalade, ESV, EXT - Replaces 6156, SG330076, 22743451, 15854712 - Tailgate Shock
- REPLACEMENT FUEL PUMP KIT - is an in-tank electric fuel pump for the Silverado 1500, 1500HD, 2500HD, GMC Sierra 3500, 2500 trucks and more which delivers constant fuel to the engine while recycling unused fuel into the tank which reduces chance of boiling the fuel. Over time the factory fuel pump wears out and problems start to arise thus needing to be replaced.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 1999 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L | 2001 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 6.0L | 1999 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 5.3L, 6.0L | 2001 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L, 8.1L | 2001 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.0L, 8.1L | 1999 - 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L | & more. See below for the full vehicle list.
- REPLACES PART# 2630311, 25176865, 25345026, FG0407, FG0053, MU1613, MU1516, MU1089, MU86, TU432, E3500M, 19121626, 19153711, P74835M, 9535103, 67305 commony found on popular Chevy & GMC trucks including year models 99, 01, 02, 03. If you are experiencing sputter at high speeds, poor gas mileage, hard starting and loss of power then your fuel pump maybe the problem. The fuel pump can easily be located under the truck bed inside the fuel tank.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - While this is not a genuine GM part, it is a direct replacement and will fit, work and look exactly like the factory fuel pump. This is a TCF fuel pump assembly which means these trucks are made for the state of California. TCU pump fuel modules only has one electrical connector and does not have the fuel tank pressure sensor plug which is needed for EVAP testing. This pump will work for either, just one less connection for vehicles that had the TCU pump.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This fuel pump module assembly kit comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Silverado or Sierra truck with a 4.3L V6, 5.3, 4.8 or 6.0 liter engine simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money off of dealer prices by purchasing this fuel pump manufactured by AA Ignition.
The liftgate support strut supports the weight of the tailgate operation when opening and closing allowing it to open using the power liftgate function or even manual operation. The lift gate support struts or shocks fails over time due to wear and tear. If your lift gate would not open fully or have a hard time when using the power liftgate function or drops and would not stay open when opened manually the liftgate support maybe the culprit. The tailgate lift support can easily be installed on your Yukon XL1500, 2500, Tahoe or Suburban 1500 with no special tools, only a flatblade screw driver and another person to hold the weight of the tail gate while the struts are being replaced.
Fits the following vehicles:
* 2007-2014 Escalade
* 2007-2014 Escalade ESV
* 2007-2013 Escalade EXT
* 2007-2014 Suburban 1500
* 2007-2014 Suburban 2500
* 2007-2014 Tahoe
* 2007-2014 Yukon
* 2007-2014 Yukon XL 1500
* 2007-2013 Yukon XL 2500
Replaces part numbers: 6156, SG330076, 025060, 10029990, 024851, 4705WW, 9173VX, 9524VU, 4482YC, 9173VX, 22743451, 10029990, 15854712, 15827433
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This liftgate support strut set is NOT a genuine OEM part. Vehicle makes and their associated vehicle models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this lift gate support strut set assembly fits.