Ignition Coil Pack - Replaces# 12558693, GN10298, UF271, 5C1083, C1208, D581, E226 - Fits Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Silverado, Avalanche, Express 3500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Savana, Yukon & more
If your Chevy or GM vehicle has begun to misfire, idle erratically, or hesitate under acceleration a bad coil pack could be to blame. By providing the proper spark to the spark plug all of these running issues can be resolved. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast. Please verify that your coils are square type and looks exactly like the ones pictured Fits the following V8 vehicles:
Replaces part numbers:
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade EXT
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- 2001-2002 Chevrolet Express 3500
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic, 1500 HD Classic, 2500 HD Classic, 3500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD, 2500 HD, 3500
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 & 2500, Tahoe
- 2003-2006 GMC Savana 1500
- 2003-2007 GMC Savana 2500
- 2001-2007 GMC Savana 3500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 1500 HD Classic, 2500 HD Classic, 3500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD, 2500 HD, 3500
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL 1500 & 2500
- 2003-2007 Hummer H2
- 2004-2005 Workhorse FasTrackFT1061, 1461, 1601, 1801
- 2005 Workhorse FasTrackFT1261
12558693, GN10298, UF271, 52-1618, 5C1083, C1208, D581, E226
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This ignition coil pack is NOT
a genuine GM or ACDelco part. GM and their associated vehicle models and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this ignition coil pack fits.
- REPLACEMENT SQUARE TYPE IGNITION COIL PACK - The ignition coils or ignition coil plug provides spark for your engine. Over time the factory ignition coil packs can fail leading to poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL). Replace your faulty ignition coil and restore performance and driveability on your Chevy or GM vehicle.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING 4.8L, 5.3L & 6.0L & 8.1L VORTEC ENGINE V8 VEHICLES - 2002 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade & Escalade EXT | 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV | 2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 | 2001 - 2002 Chevrolet Express 3500 | 1999 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic | 1999 - 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 | 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 | 2003 - 2006 GMC Savana 1500 | 2001 - 2006 GMC Sierra 3500 | 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500 | 2003 - 2007 Hummer
- REPLACES PART# 12558693, GN10298, UF271, 52-1618, 5C1083, C1208, D581, E226 commonly found on popular Escalade, Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra, Savana & Yukon models including years 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07. The ignition coil packs can be easily located inside the engine bay usually plugged on each side of the engine once the engine cover is removed.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - While this is not a genuine GM or ACDelco part, it is a direct replacement for your Escalade, Express 3500, Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Hummer H2 or Yukon XL 2500 vehicle and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Save time and hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by replacing the part yourself.
- 2 YEAR OR 24,000 MILE WARRANTY - This ignition coil pack comes complete with a 2 year or 24, 000 mile warranty. If the coil ever fails on your GMC, Chevy, Hummer or Workhorse vehicle within the warranty period, simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of this warranty.