HID Xenon Headlight Ballast - Replaces# 6L7Y-13C170-A, 831-10009-044, 10R-020025, 6L7Y13C170A, 35XT-D1/12V - Fits 2003 - 2005 Lincoln Navigator & 2002 - 2011 Lincoln Town Car - Headlight Control Unit
The HID or Xenon Ballast in your Lincoln vehicle is responsible for supplying power to your headlight’s bulb. Overtime your HID Ballast can fail resulting in a headlight that flickers or does not turn on at all. This AA Ignition HID Xenon Ballast is a direct replacement for the ballast on your Lincoln vehicle. Every ballast is designed to connect directly to your vehicle and requires NO programming or coding. Each of your vehicle’s headlights has its own ballast. These ballasts are commonly mounted either on the back or on the bottom of the headlight. While the HID Xenon Ballasts do commonly fail so can your factory headlight bulb. Please see our procedure below to determine if your factory HID Xenon Ballast has failed or if you simply need to replace your headlight bulb. This HID Ballast Fits the Following Vehicles:
2003-2005 Lincoln Navigator
2002-2011 Lincoln Town Car
Replaces the Following Part Numbers:
Bulb Out Warning Light On?
The bulb out warning light on your instrument cluster can signal that there is a problem with your headlights. While sometimes a bad headlight bulb can be to blame, it can also be a bad HID ballast. Follow our instructions below to confirm if your HID ballast is bad.
Fix Your Headlights for a Fraction of the Price!
The headlights are an essential part of your vehicle and are a neccessity for driving at night. Driving with a headlight out is not only dangerous but it's also against the law. This AA Ignition replacement HID Ballast is a direct replacement for your car's factory HID ballast and will restore your headlights function.
Diagnosing a Bad HID Ballast!
Remove the Headlight Bulbs!
If you just noticed that your headlight is out, open your hood and access the headlight bulb through the access port in the back
Inspect the Headlight Bulbs!
Remove the headlight bulb and inspect it for any discoloration or cracks. A good headlight bulb will look like the one pictured above. If no discoloration is present, switch both headlight bulbs from one headlight to another.
Replace the HID Ballast!
If the same headlight still does not light up replace your HID Ballast.
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This HID Ballast is NOT a genuine Lincoln part. Lincoln, Navigator and Town Car are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this HID Ballast fits. AA Ignition is a registered trade mark of GWA Auto Parts Inc
- REPLACEMENT HID OR XENON BALLAST - is responsible for supplying power to your headlight's bulb. Overtime your HID Ballast can fail resulting in a headlight that flickers or does not turn on at all. Every ballast is designed to connect directly to your vehicle and requires NO programming or coding.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 2003, 2004, 2005 Lincoln Navigator | 2002 - 2011 Lincoln Town Car | Most of the time it is hard to know if your bulb or ballast is bad. The best way is to interchange the parts from the working side to see if it will work on the side that is not working. See other instructions below on how to determine if your ballast needs replacement.
- REPLACES PART# 6L7Y-13C170-A, 831-10009-044, 10R-020025, 6L7Y13C170A, 35XT-D1/12V - Each of your vehicle’s headlights has its own ballast. These ballasts are commonly mounted either on the back or on the bottom of the headlights. While the HID Xenon Ballasts do commonly fail so can your factory headlight bulb.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - This AA Ignition HID Xenon Ballast is a direct replacement for the ballast on popular Lincoln Town Car and Lincoln Navigator including models with years 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This HID Xenon Ballast comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the ballast ever fails simply contact us for a replacement. Please make sure that the part you are replacing looks exactly like the one pictured. Save hundreds off of dealer prices by replacing the part yourself.