Heater Blend Door Actuator Replaces# YH1933, 604-252, DL3Z-19E616-A - For Ford Flex 2009, Ford F150 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, Expedition & Lincoln Navigator 2009 - 2016 - Air Door Motor
The Air Door Actuator controls the flow and temperature of air in your vehicle's AC system. This part commonly fails on Ford Flex, F150, and Lincoln Navigator models leading incorrect air flow or temperatures inside your vehicle. The blend door actuator is easy to replace on your ford or Lincoln. Sometimes called the air heater blend door, this part is an essential part of your Ford's air conditioner system. Fits the following models:
- Ford Flex 2009
- Ford F150 2009-2014
- Ford Expedition 2009-2016
- Lincoln Navigator 2006-2016
YH1933, 604-252, 604252, DL3Z-19E616-A
This is not a genuine Ford or Motorcraft part, the terms Ford, Lincoln, Motorcraft, and their associated models is used only to identify which vehicles this part fits.
- The air door actuator controls the flow and temperature of air into the interior of the vehicle. This part commonly fails on Ford models and results in inconsistent or incorrect AC temperatures inside the vehicle. It can also air to be directed to the incorrect location such as the vents by your feet rather than the vents on the dash.
- REPLACES PART# YH1933, 604-252, DL3Z-19E616-A - While this is not a genuine Ford or Motorcraft part it is a direct replacement for the factory blend door actuator. Fits popular Ford models including - 2011 F150, 09 Ford Flex, 2013 Ford F150, see below for all models
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 2009 Ford Flex | 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 | 2009 - 2016 Ford Expedition & Lincoln Navigator. This includes model years 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- This blend door or air door actuator features a redesigned housing to insure it lasts longer than the factory blend door on your Ford. The blend door actuator also features a more rugged internal circuit board which resists heat, corrosion, and vibration.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This air door actuator comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails simply contact us for a replacement.