AC Heater Blower Motor HVAC - Fits Chevy Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Sierra 2500, Yukon XL 1500, Escalade - Replaces# 35143, 1581647, PM2728, 15-81647, 89019321 - Air Conditioning
This replacement blower motor by AA Ignition comes with the fan assembly so you can get your Heater or AC System up and running again. Most commonly located under the dash on the passenger side of your vehicle. The blower motor can be installed easily with no special tools required and just by removing a few screws under the passenger side dash of your vehicle. Simply remove the old blower motor and put the new one in. It is also a advisable to replace your blower control relay/ motor resistor with a new one when you replace your blower motor. Fits the following vehicles:
Replaces part numbers:
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade EXT
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2500
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic, 1500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD, 2500 HD, 3500
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic, 3500 Classic
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2500, Tahoe
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 1500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD, 2500 HD, 3500
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic, 3500 Classic
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, 2500
15-81647, PM2728, 89019321, 35143, ACDelco 1581647, Four Seasons Trumark 35143, VDO PM2728
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This Blower motor is NOT
a genuine GM, ACDelco, Four Seasons, Trumark or VDO part. GM and their associated vehicle models are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this blower motor fits. AA Ignition is a registered trade mark of GWA Auto Parts Inc.
- REPLACEMENT BLOWER MOTOR FAN ASSEMBLY - is responsible for producing air that goes through the vents of your vehicle's AC and heating system. If your AC or Heater does not produce or circulate any heated or cooled air then you may have a problem with your blower motor.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade | 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV | 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT | 2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2500 | 1999 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | 1999 - 2004 | Chevrolet Silverado 2500 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic | 2001 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 | 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2500, Tahoe | 1999 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 | 1999 - 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 | 2000 - 2006 GMC Yukon. Yukon XL 1500, 2500 | & more.
- REPLACES PART# 15-81647, PM2728, 89019321, 35143, ACDelco 1581647, Four Seasons Trumark 35143, VDO PM2728 - This replacement blower motor by AA Ignition comes with the fans so you can get your Heater or AC System up and running again. Simply remove the old blower motor and put the new one in. It is also a advisable to replace your blower motor relay/resistor with a new one when you replace your blower motor.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - This blowers motor will get your Air conditioning system up and running again in no time. While this is not a genuine Chevy, GMC, Four Seasons, ACDelco or VDO part, it is a direct replacement and you can save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and replacing it yourself.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This blower motor comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. If the blower motor ever fails on your Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra or Yukon simply contact us for a replacement. Fits models with years 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07.