Driver Side Master Power Window Switch - Replaces Part# 4602632AH, 4602632AG, 4602632AF - Dodge Nitro & Jeep Liberty 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, Dodge Journey 2009, 2010
- REPLACEMENT POWER WINDOW SWITCH - This switch replaces the driver side power window switch also known as the master power window switch. This switch provides includes controls for all 4 power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, and window lock.
- REPLACES PART # - Replaces Jeep and Dodge part numbers 4602632AG, 4602632AH, 4602632AG, 4602632AF, 4602632AD, 4602632AC - DOES NOT FIT 0460-253-3AF, 0460-286-3AB
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - The power window switch fits like the factory power window switch and matches your Dodge Nitro, Dodge Journey, or Jeep Liberty interior perfectly. The switch connects directly to the factory wire harness and installs in a matter of minutes. Please note this is not a genuine Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge Part
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - If the power window switch on your Dodge Nitro, Dodge Journey, or Jeep Liberty every fails, cracks, or otherwise stops working simply contact us for a free replacement.
The driver side power switch sometimes called the master power window switch controls all 4 power windows as well as the door locks, right and left side power windows, and window lock. When your factory switch fails you may lose control over one of these systems. This replacement switch installs in a matter of minutes in your Dodge Nitro, Dodge Journey, or Jeep Liberty and will give you full control again. The switch features an OEM finish to match your Dodge Nitro, Dodge Journey, or Jeep Liberty's interior and plugs directly into your vehicle's wiring harness.
Fits the following vehicles:
- Dodge Nitro 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Jeep Liberty 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Dodge Journey 2009, 2010
Replaces part numbers:
This switch only fits models with AUTO function on the driver window switch. If your factory switch has AUTO function on the passenger window switch this IS NOT the right part for your vehicle
This is not a genuine Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep part. Those terms and vehicle models are only used to identify which vehicles this part fits.