Fuel Pump for Johnson Evinrude Outboard Motor - Pre 1993 9.9 hp 15 hp Models - Replaces Part# 395091, 397274, 391638, 397839, 18 7350 - Includes Gasket
- Fuel Pump for Johnson or Evinrude Outboard Motors. Pre 1993 engine models. Fixes common issues; motor wont run at full power or will only run with choke on.
- Replaces Part numbers - 397274, 397839, 391638, 395091, Mallory 9-35350, and Sierra 18-7350
- Fits a variety of Johnson or Evinrude Outboard Boat Engines produced up to 1993. Including 6hp, 8hp, 9.9hp, and 15hp
- Factory quality, fit, and finish. Each fuel pump is carefully assembled and tested to insure flawless performance on your Johnson or Evinrude Outboard motor. Each fuel pump INCLUDES a fuel pump gasket to insure a leak free installation.
- Backed by a 2 YEAR WARRANTY, rest assured your Johnson or Evenrude will be back to full power.
If your Evinrude of Johnson Outboard Engine won't run at full power or will only run with the choke on a faulty fuel pump is likely the cause. This direct replacement fuel pump for your Evinrude of Johnson outboard motor installs quickly and will bring your boat motor back up to full power. Installation is straight forward and a new gasket is included to insure a leak free seal.
Replaces the following part numbers:
- Sierra: 18-7350
- Mallory: 9-35350
- Evinrude or Johnson: 397274, 397839, 391638, 395091
Fits the following Johnson or Evinrude outboard engines:
- 9.9hp 15hp 1993 and older
- 6 HP 1992 and older
- 8HP 1992 and older
- 9.9 HP 1992 and older
- 15 HP 1992and older
Each fuel pump comes with a full 2 year warranty and fuel pump gasket Please note this is not a genuine Evinrude, Sierra, Johnson, or Mallory part. The terms are used only in this listing to identify which part this item replaces.