<.b>AC Blower Control Module - Replaces# 1580567, 93803636, 52413530, 89018778, 4P1516 - Fits Chevy Silverado, Trailblazer, Cadillac Escalade, GMC Envoy, Sierra, Buick Rainier - AC Heater Blower Resistor
The AC Blower Motor Resistor controls the fan speed in your AC and heating system. If you can no longer adjust the air speed with your AC controls or your AC system no longer blows chances are you need a new Blower Motor Resistor. Fits the following models with Auto AC controls
or with 1st design modules labeled 52413530 OR 52409643:
Replaces part numbers:
- 2004-2006 Buick Rainier
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade including ESV & EXT
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2500
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet SSR
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2003, 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2003-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2500
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer including EXT
- 2003-2006 GMC Envoy including Envoy XL
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2003, 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2003-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2003-2006 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500
- 2003-2006 Isuzu Ascender
- 2003-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
- 2005-2006 Saab 9-7x
1580567, 93803636, 52413530, 89018778, 4P1516, 52409643, 20340, 15-80567, 52495874, 15 80567
This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This blower motor resistor is NOT
a genuine GM, ACDelco or Dorman part. GM and their associated vehicle models are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this blower motor resistor fits. AA Ignition is a registered trade mark of GWA Auto Parts Inc.
- REPLACEMENT 3-PIN AC BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR - Controls the fan speed in your AC and heating system. If you can no longer adjust the air speed with your AC controls or your AC system no longer blows chances are you need a new Blower Motor Resistor. The AC Blower Motor Resistor is located on lower passenger side dash and is easily accessible by removing a few screws.
- FITS THESE VEHICLES WITH AUTO A/C CONTROLS - 2004 - 2006 Buick Rainier | 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade | 2003 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | 2003 - 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD | 2003 - 2006 Chevy Trailblazer | 2003 - 2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 | 2003 - 2006 Suburban 1500 | 2003 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, Envoy | 2003 - 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada | & more. Works on models with automatic temperature control. See below for full vehicle list.
- REPLACES PART# 1580567, 93803636, 52413530, 89018778, 4P1516, 52409643, 20340, 15-80567, 52495874 - Located under the dash panel on the passenger side. Simply remove the screws, unplug the electrical connector on the resistor and the pigtail that secure the blower motor resistor from the blower, remove the resistor or heater control relay assembly, and install the new resistor in place.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH - All mounting ports and sockets on the resistor are identical to your factory part. Save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part. While this is NOT a genuine Chevy, GM or Dorman part it is a direct replacement and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Fits popular GM models with year models 03, 04, 2005, 05, 06.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This Air Conditioning Blower Fan Resistormodule comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. If the air conditioner blower resistor ever fails on your Chevy Silverado, Cadillac Escalade, GMC Yukon or other vehicle simply contact us for a replacement.